Digital Marketing Predictions for 2018
Read our Digital Marketing predictions for 2018
- Expert Audience Targeting – Broad targeting is basically useless, as businesses want to save money and only reach relevant audiences. Marketers will have to step up their game by matching their ad campaigns to the exact needs of their audience.
- Influencer Marketing – Many gave it a bash in 2017 without a proper strategy in place. 2018 will be the year when influencer marketing will make a significant impact on brands and sales figures. With the right strategy you can see impressive results.
- Live Video Usage will Skyrocket – People love watching live video. There’s something about the authenticity that is appealing to most viewers. You could also use live video to advertise exclusive deals and increase engagement.
- Remarketing 2.0 – Remarketing is a strong tool in any marketers arsenal, when done correctly. Remarketing increases brand awareness and helps generate sales.
- Content Marketing will be more Crucial – While there are smart ads that grab consumers, they are few and far between. Rather use your content to gain trust. Whether it be a blog post, video or infographic, your customer will learn about your business, establish trust and loyalty to your brand.
Contact us today if your business is in need of a well structured online presence to gain consumer trust and increase sales.