Here’s a quick tutorial to show you how to Add a User to Google Analytics.
Why we need you to add us as a user?
Easy: So that we can view who’s coming to your website, what are their behaviour patterns, how they’re getting to your site, user demographics etc. This helps us establish what campaigns are working, and which campaigns aren’t.
Once we’re able to see what’s going on – we can then start optimising your campaigns, to improve performance.
Add a User to Google Analytics
- Login to Google Analytics
- At the bottom left of the screen, click the Admin button (circled in blue)
- Now you’ll see the screen below. 3 columns… Account / Property / View – Please click on “user management in the middle column (IE: Property)
- Now you’ll see a screen that has a big blue + sign at the top right. Click that button and press “Add new users”. Then you’ll see the screen below.
- Add our email address, click the block next to “edit” and “collaborate”, then click the big blue button at the top right of the screen that says “Add user”
- Perfect, you’re done – we’ll get a notification.
- Let us know if you get stuck, and we’ll walk you through the steps